- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- FREE Lunch
- FREE Bouncers
- FREE Tours
- 14ft high Robots!
Peak of the Market is holding its 20th Annual Family Fun Day on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. As always, this event is open to everyone and everything is absolutely FREE with "any" donation to Variety, the Children's Charity of Manitoba. Donations by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or cheque made out to Variety, the Children's Charity of Manitoba of $20.00 or more will have a Tax Receipt mailed.
Family Fun Day will be held on Peak of the Market's lawn at 1200 King Edward Street at Dublin in Winnipeg. The day promises to have something for everyone! Here are some of the details:
- FREE pork-on-a-bun, potato salad and coleslaw lunch (ticket provided with donation to Variety)
- Fire Engine and Police Cruiser on Display
- FREE pony rides
- FREE petting zoo
- FREE popcorn (yes - corn is a vegetable)
- FREE tours of Peak of the Market's Packing and Distribution Centre including the state-of-the-art packaging area which has two 14 foot high Robots! (with a fresh carrot at the end of the tour)
- FREE giant slide
- FREE bouncers in two sizes
- several washrooms and wash sinks will be available
- bottled water, juice, milk and a variety of Pepsi drinks available at $1.00 each
- FREE parking at 1000 King Edward Street which is a 7 minute walk to Peak of the Market!
As you can see, there is a ton of things happening at Peak of the Market on Wednesday, August 16th. Whether you come for lunch or stay the whole day, there is something for everyone. Again, everything is absolutely FREE with "any" donation to Variety, the Children's Charity of Manitoba.
Peak of the Market would like to thank the many organizations that have helped us put on Family Fun Day - Danny's Whole Hog Barbeque & Smokehouse, Bounc'en Good Times, Winnipeg Free Press, AventPro, Arthur J. Gallagher, TD Commercial Banking, and Peak of the Market Staff & Family volunteers.